Marina Bruni Limited (“we” or “us”) is the owner and provider of this website.
Marina Bruni Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11433744 and registered office at Marlborough House, 2 Charnwood Street, Derby, United Kingdom, DE1 2GT. You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, we are the data controller. This means that we determine the purposes for which and the manner in which your data is processed.
Data we collect
3. We collect and use personal data to operate our website and to deliver services. If you do not provide that data when requested, we will not be able to deliver our Services and we may have to cancel a service you have with us.
4. We may collect use, store and transfer the following data, which include personal data, from you:
- Identity data such as name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, gender, social media accounts, etc;
- Contact information such as billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers, etc.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, job title, profession and interests
- Financial information such as bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction data such as details about payments made and other details of goods and/or services purchased.
- Technical data such as information about use of a website, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology used to access websites.
- Profile information such as usernames and passwords, purchases or orders made, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Marketing and communications data such as preferences in receiving marketing from us and third parties and communication preferences.
How we collect data
5. We collect data in the following ways:
A. Data is given to us by you including by way of example and without limitation:
- when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes although you are not obliged to respond to them
- when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel
- when you make payments to us through this website or otherwise
- when you use our services
B. Data is received from other sources. For example:
We may receive personal data from various third parties such as technical data from analytics providers and/or search information providers etc.
C. Data is collected automatically when you interact with our website. For example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to our website. This information helps us make improvements to the website content and navigation, and includes, without limitation, your IP address, the date times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookies settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the website, see our cookies policy.
Our use of Data
6. We will only use personal data as permitted by law. Mainly:
- Where we need to provide services
- Where it is in our (or a third party’s) legitimate interest to do so and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
7. Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. In particular, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
A. Internal record-keeping;
B. To improve our Services;
C. Transmission of marketing materials that may be of interest to you.
D. Transmission of newsletters, updates, news and information about our services and/or other marketing communications from us if you have requested such information from us, purchased our services or if you provided us with your details when you contacted or registered with us unless you told us you did not want to receive such information;
D. Contact for market research purposes, which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the website;
E. To inform you of products or services available from carefully selected partners.
Opt-out or unsubscribe
8.We respect your privacy. You may, at any time opt-out of receiving certain types or all communications from us by emailing us or selecting the “unsubscribe” option in any e-communication from us.
Links to third-parties’ websites and/or services
How we share personal data
11. We may share personal data with third parties as per the below:
- Any of our group companies or affiliates – to ensure the proper administration of our website and business
- Service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf in connection with the operation of our business such as software and application service providers, third parties who host, store and manage data or provide programming or technical support, etc.
- Professional advisers including our accountants, insurers and brokers, etc.
- Analytics partners to analyse website traffic and understand customer needs and trends.
- Marketing service providers to help us to communicate with you.
- If we are required to do so by law, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfil a government, or regulatory authority request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our websites or customers.
- Third parties to whom we may sell, transfer, or merge all or parts of our business with, prospective buyers, or third parties from whom we may acquire other businesses from or merge with. If such a change happens, the new owner(s) or newly controlling party/ies will be allowed to use the data, including your personal data, in the same way as set out in this policy.
12. We require third parties to respect the security and confidentiality of personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
13. We will disclose personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with legislation or legal process served on us;
- protect and defend our rights and/or property; and
- to protect personal safety.
14. Data which we collected from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if the servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one or more of our service providers are situated in a country outside the EEA.
15. Whenever we transfer personal data out of the EEA or UK, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission (Model Contract Clauses).
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
Security of your personal data
16. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed, and procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
18. Even if we delete your data, it may persist on bak-up or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
19. You have the following rights in relation to your data::
A.right to access – the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time.
B. Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
C.Right to erase – The right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
D.right to restrict our use of your data – the right to block us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
E.right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
F.right to object – The right to object to our use of your data. In some cases we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
20. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data) please contact us via email at the email address provided above
21. Where we rely on consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw consent at any time . However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you.
22. In general, you will not be charged with a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights) unless your request is unreasonable, unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Should this be the case we can either charge you with a reasonable fee or we may refuse to comply with your request.
23. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who does not have a right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
24. It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.