These terms and conditions apply between you, the visitor or user of this website, and us, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of and/or visit to our website. If you disagree to be bound by these terms and conditions please stop using our website immediately.
In these terms and conditions “you” means the user or viewer or visitor of our website; “we” or “us” means the owner and operator of this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
1. All content included on the website is our property or property of our affiliates or other relevant third-parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademark, database rights and/or other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or rights to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the website without our prior written permission
2. You can retrieve, display and view the content of the website on a computer screen, for your personal use only
3. You cannot reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or otherwise use any content of this website without our prior written permission.
4. You cannot use this website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without our permission.
5. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. This website may contain links to other websites. Unless expressly stated, these other websites are not under our control. We assume no responsibility for the content of such other websites and disclaim any liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion, in this website, of a link to another website does not imply any endorsement of such other website or of the relevant owner.
9. Any facilities, tools, services, products, material or information available through this website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To to the fullest extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties – express or implied – of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. We are under no obligation to update information on the website.
10. Your use of any Service on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any Service available through this website meet your specific requirements.
11. Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard. All users shall take responsibility for their own security, as well as the security of their personal details and their computers.
12. We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
13. We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part or all of the website including, but not limited to, any available Service. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
14. Your use of any Service on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any Service available through this website meet your specific requirements. We do not accept any liability whatsoever, including – without limitation:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, data base, or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
15. From time to time we can amend these terms and conditions without notice. The revised terms and conditions will apply to the website from the date of publication. It is your responsibility to ensure familiarity with the current version thereof.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed according to the laws of England and Wales
17. Marina Bruni Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11433744 and registered office at Marlborough House, 2 Charnwood Street, Derby, United Kingdom, DE1 2GT, and is the owner of this website. You can contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org